Health Benefits of Fire Cider
- Horseradish combats sinus congestion and headaches
- Ginger is great for digestion, nausea and helps fight off infection
- Garlic and onions are antimicrobial and have antibacterial properties that are great for fighting colds and flu.
- Habanero is a great cardiovascular spice that mobilizes the immune system and gets blood moving
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory spice • Honey is soothing to inflamed tissues and organs
- Take one to two shots daily. When you are sick, take three half shots two to three times a day. Can dilute with warm water if preferred
Fire Cider Stir Fry
While everyone loves to drink the Fire Cider for its health benefits let me tell you, it is ahhh-mazing to cook with! We marinated our meat with the Fire Cider and threw it all in a pan on medium heat. The Fire Cider reduced down to a beautiful sauce but you may need to add more as you go if you like things a bit more saucy. Once cooked pull out the meat add a teaspoon of butter and toss the veggies back in the pan. Cook for approximately 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook your glass noodles in a boiling pot of water for 3-5 minutes. Once everything is all ready to go make a bed of noodles, add meat and veggies. And if you’re like us and like a bit of crunch in your meal, fresh snap peas are the perfect side!!