About Us & Cause Partners
We aspire to support entrepreneurs and spread positive energy by creating a uniquely combined environment and experience.
Founded in Spring 2021, DeVine & Company is committed to helping and supporting entrepreneurs and their journey in cultivating their passions and fulfilling their dreams. We believe in supporting local and small retail business owners and contributing to improving our environment through being environmentally responsible. We know firsthand that passion and dreams come into our lives at varying times. It’s never too late to learn and discover.
Our story…We both have grown up in Marshall, MI, with the first almost 50 years of our lives on separate paths. Jason has been a small business owner for over 26 years in Marshall, MI. I worked in Corporate with Kellogg’s for 26 years, then was led to hospitality where I started a new Bed & Breakfast, Villa on Verona in Marshall, MI for almost 3 years. Jason and I were recently married and new opportunities opened for us together in Retail. Now, with our new store in downtown Marshall, MI and our kids beside us we are so excited to welcome you to join us.
We look forward to being on the journey together and exploring the many paths that open to all of us along the way.
Much Happiness…Katy & Jason DeVine
Uganda Cause Project
This is what we are doing.
- Sponsored the trip for Founder Kevin Hershock (Click here for more details)
- Buy a cup of Kenyan Tea $4 at DeVine & Company (Proceeds go to support Beanumber)
- We have a T-shirt at the store on display. People can subscribe at the store and we will connect them as their website describes.
It's not about the money
This is about something much more…
It’s about people. Kids. Mothers. Fathers. Brothers. and Sisters.
It’s about dignity. Giving people the opportunity to provide for their families through their own hard work and dedication.
Most people that we work with have an immediate need to stay alive and eat. After this need is met, they work tirelessly to thrive.
This is an investment in the human spirit.
It’s not about money
How it works
- Choose your t-shirt color and size
- It is subscription-based. $100/month. You can cancel anytime.
- Every month you will receive an email newsletter that outlines the change your investment is helping to make.
- Your unique “order number” will be printed on the back of your t-shirt.
- Your subscription provides an investment in small street businesses for the most needy in Uganda, Africa.